Friday, September 26, 2014

The Huntress








Hat: Editors Market
Top: F21
Jacket: Editors Market
Skirt: F21 
Shoes: Exhibit Store
Ring: Stylenanda (Korea)


So its honestly been really long since I've started experimenting around with my clothes and I kind of just gravitated towards earth colours and started channeling my inner huntress?

I somehow feel its actually a lot easier to style your clothes if you know what and how you want to feel in it overall. This look was exactly how I felt that day, to be bold and steer from my usual monochromatic look and attempt to style something I had never styled before. To be honest I think it has been like 2 years (?) since I bought that skirt and I've never once worn it out, not even kidding! Well I guess this was what I came up with, even choosing to wear my elf-looking shoes for a change. I hoped you liked it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment